1. The Customer grants SIA ELIZETE explicit and informed consent to the processing of the Customer’s personal data.
2. All personal data disclosed by SIA ELIZETE is entered in the customer register and used to provide sales services and offer goods to the Customer.
3. SIA ELIZETE stores the Customer’s contact information entered by the Customer during the purchase and information about the purchases made. This information is considered confidential and processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act. The personal data required to deliver the Products to the Customer is disclosed to the company providing the courier service.
4. Payments are made outside the E-shop environment, in the secure payment environment of the selected bank or service provider. The e-shop does not have access to the Customer’s bank information or credit card information.
5. Data communication between the customer and the banks and the bank card center is encrypted, which ensures the security of the customer’s personal data and bank details.
6. SIA ELIZETE will use the Customer’s personal data (name, telephone number, address, e-mail) only for order processing and sending goods to the Customer.
1. This agreement is concluded between SIA ELIZTE, reg. No.40003385243, legal address: Elizabetes Street 25, Center District, Riga, LV-1010 (hereinafter referred to as the Flower Gallery “Elizete”) and the Buyer (hereinafter referred to as the Buyer) who places an order in the Flower Gallery “Elizete” online store located on the Internet at —— (hereinafter referred to as the Flower Shop).
2. The operation of the Internet Flower Shop is provided and maintained by the Flower Gallery “Elizete”.
4. The Buyer has the right to receive the goods and services offered in the Flower Gallery “Elizete” store after the Buyer has made a prepayment of the respective service or product. The description and price of each relevant product and service are indicated in the product catalog next to each product. All prices include value added tax.
5. The buyer has the opportunity to pay for the product or service by choosing one of the types of remote payments offered by the Flower Gallery “Elizete”.
6. Payment for goods and / or services means the fact of ordering the service and the Buyer’s irrevocable consent to the Terms.
7. After paying for the order, the Buyer has entered into an agreement with the Flower Gallery “Elizete”, which sets out mutual obligations and responsibilities.
8. The buyer has the right to return the product to the Flower Market within 14 days from the date of receipt of the product, without providing an explanation of the reason for refusal. The returned product must not be used, damaged, it must be in the original packaging, the packaging and its marking must not be damaged. The exercise of the right of withdrawal and the return of goods shall take place in accordance with the following legal acts:
– Law on Consumer Protection;
– Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 207 “Rules on distance contracts”.9. Preču atpakaļatdošanas tiesības netiek attiecinātas uz grieztajiem ziediem, ziedu pušķiem, ziedu kompozīcijām un telpaugiem. (MK noteikumi Nr. 207, 15.3. p.).
10. Flower Gallery “Elizete” has the right to unilaterally cancel the order and return the full order fee to the Buyer, if due to circumstances beyond the control of Flower Gallery “Elizete” it is not possible to fulfill the order. (For example, the ordered product is not available for more than 30 days, or the production season has ended)
11. The buyer can refuse delivery before the bouquet is created by writing an application to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Flower gallery “Elizete” returns the money within 7 working days from the receipt of the application to the account specified by the buyer.
12. Flower gallery “Elizete” does not reimburse the customer for the order fee and withholds it in full, in the following cases:
12.1. if the consignee refuses to accept the consignment (flowers or bouquets);
12.2. if the recipient has left the city and / or country and cannot be reached at the delivery address specified by the customer within 24 hours after the delivery time specified by the customer;
12.3. if the recipient is not at the address specified by the customer and cannot be reached for communication by e-mail or telephone specified by the customer.
13. If the recipient is not at the address specified by the customer and the delivery of the order must be moved to another delivery address, the customer must pay the order delivery fee again, unless the delivery address of the order is changed no further than 5 km from the original delivery address.
14. If the recipient is not at the time specified at the address specified by the customer and the delivery of the order has to be postponed to another delivery time, the customer must pay the delivery fee again, unless the delivery time of the order from 1 to
15. Flower gallery “Elizete” informs that the composition of flower bouquets may differ from the one published on the website, because the flowers used in bouquets are seasonal and Flower gallery “Elizete” can not guarantee that the flowers on the website will be available at the Flower market. The bouquet will be made while maintaining the style and color scheme, but if necessary, the flowers will be replaced at the florist’s professional discretion.
TERMS OF DELIVERY:
Flowers can be ordered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Order processing during store opening hours: P., C., O., T., Pk. 8.30-18.30, Se. 10-16, Sv.- The order delivery fee must be paid repeatedly in the following cases:
1.If the recipient is not at the address specified by the customer and the delivery of the order must be moved to another delivery address (unless the delivery address of the order is changed no further than 5 km from the original delivery address of the order
2.If the recipient is not at the time specified in the address specified by the customer and the delivery of the order must be postponed to another delivery time (unless the delivery time of the order from the initially specified delivery time is 1h apart)
When indicating the hospital and / or medical institution as the delivery address, please contact the hospital and / or medical institution in person first, if the institution accepts the delivery of flowers to patients. Delivery times are approximate and may vary depending on road situations, congestion, traffic restrictions, weather conditions, and the workload of florists. If you want to send flowers on February 14, March 8 or Mother’s Day, the flowers must be ordered 2-3 days in advance, otherwise the flowers can be delivered the day after the holiday. Please note that we are not able to guarantee delivery times on February 14 and March 8, so delivery times on these dates are for guidance only, morning, noon or evening. We always supply fresh flowers!
The flower shop guarantees the processing, storage and non-disclosure of the received personal data to third parties in accordance with the requirements specified in the laws and legal acts of the Republic of Latvia. Communication. The e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, postal addresses of visitors and buyers received at the time of accepting orders will be used only for communication with the customer and / or recipient of goods and / or services, and for the quality of order fulfillment. elizete.lv does not store connection data with payment systems. Buyers of the online store elizete.lv, when connecting to an electronic bank or electronic payment systems, enter the data on the bank’s website, therefore this information is not available on Elizete.lv